Creative? Want To Win Money? Design Kendrick’s Poster!
WIN $500!!! Deadline is January 28th, 2013 @ midnight (PDT).
Aftermath Music is looking for someone to create a BOUTIQUE, RETRO-STYLE poster based on the nostalgic look of Kendrick’s album (good kid, m.A.A.d city) art and press photo (both featured below).
Here are a few more tips on what Kendrick is looking for in his boutique-style poster:
- Original illustrations strongly encouraged.
- Rely as little as possible on the press photos
- “Boutique” in this context is a very broad adjective meaning anything from retro to purely fashionable, etc. Be distinct and fresh with your creation!
- Required text: “Kendrick Lamar”.
- Optional text: “good kid, m.A.A.d city”
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
- The winning designer should be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
Things To Avoid
- Respect copyright. DO NOT submit copyrighted work.
- Do not use stock images or clip art.
- Absolutely NO PHOTOS other than those provided in the support files
Let’s see what you got! Be the person who designed the Kendrick Lamar Poster!